Genre's and Sub-Senre's FMB Tour:
Action, Adventure, Comedy, Contemporary, Crime, Dark, Erotica Romance, Male/Male Romance, Ménage (3+ partners), BDSM, Fantasy (Urban, Dark and Epic), Dystopian, Historical Romance/Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Paranormal, Romance, Science Fiction, Speculative, Steampunk, Suspense, Thriller, Western Romance, Young-Adult and New Adult
If you are interested in scheduling a tour please CLICK HERE to learn more, check out our tour packages, prices and more. CLICK HERE to sign up for a book tour.
Are you interested in hosting authors, book and more on your site/blog? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today.
- 2017 (1)
- 2013 (105)
- Scheduling a tour for Duty and Desire (Winds of Fi...
- Tour Schedule: If I Should Die by Sally Franklin C...
- Tour Schedule: The Legion of Nothing: Rebirth by J...
- Tour Schedule: The Last Degree by Dina Rae (Action...
- Scheduling a tour for The Legion of Nothing: Rebir...
- Scheduling a tour for Wake by Abria Mattina (Roman...
- Scheduling a tour for If I Should Die by Sally Fra...
- Scheduling a tour for Chasing the Trickster (The C...
- Tour Schedule: Book’s for Bunnies Promotion
- Tour Schedule: Shadow on the Wall (The SandStorm C...
- Tour Schedule: Flight (The Crescent Chronicles, #1...
- Scheduling a tour for Shadow on the Wall (The Sand...
- Tour Schedule: Release Day Blitz for Blood Bonds (...
- Scheduling a tour for Flight (The Crescent Chronic...
- Tour Schedule: Evil Stalks the Night-Revised Autho...
- Tour Schedule: An Improper Wife by Tarah Scott & K...
- Tour Schedule: The Progeny Series by Ashlynne Layn...
- Scheduling a tour for The Antithesis (The Antithes...
- Tour Schedule: Cover Reveal for The Last Degree by...
- Scheduling a tour for Milk Carton People: The Jour...
- Scheduling a tour for The Progeny Series by Ashlyn...
- Scheduling a tour for The Last Degree by Dina Rae ...
- Tour Schedule: The Haunting at Blackwood Hall by B...
- July Tour Host Giveaway!
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Each stop hosting a review/giveaway.
July 23rd- Reading Romances
July 24th- Heart Of A Wolf
July 24th- Black Hippie Chick's Take on Books & The World
July 25th- Proserpine Craving Books
July 26th- A Diary Of A book Addict
July 27th- A Bibliophile's Thoughts on Books
July 27th- Starry Night Book Reviews
Author: Tarah Scott & KyAnn Waters
Genre: Historical Romance, Romance, Erotic Romance
Publisher: Total E-Bound
"A proper young lady should never attend a Masque...Aphrodite is no lady.
Betrothal to the callous Lord Blackhall painted a future devoid of love. Upon his death, Lady Caroline Wilmont is promised to the younger brother. Caroline refuses to allow her first taste of desire to be at the hands of a man who would rather have any woman but her. This, her last night of freedom, is to be a memory of lust that she can take with her throughout her loveless marriage. As Aphrodite, Caroline attends a masque determined to find a man to initiate her into the intimacies of erotic love.
Taran Robertson, Viscount of Blackhall, makes no secret that he despises his obligation to marry the Sassenach heiress chosen for him by his father. As a last foray before his wedding, he attends a masque. However, the spirited vixen he meets and seduces has secrets...secrets that just may reveal he’s to have an improper wife."
About Tarah Scott:
Find the Author:
Website | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads |
About KyAnn Waters:
Multi-published author, KyAnn Waters lives in
with her husband, two children, and two dogs. She spends her days writing and her evenings with her family. She enjoys sporting events on the television, thrillers on the big screen, and hot scenes between the pages of her books. You can find her on the web at http://www.kyannwaters.com/ on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kyannwaters or tweet her up at www.twitter.com/kyannwaters Utah