Genre's and Sub-Senre's FMB Tour:
Action, Adventure, Comedy, Contemporary, Crime, Dark, Erotica Romance, Male/Male Romance, Ménage (3+ partners), BDSM, Fantasy (Urban, Dark and Epic), Dystopian, Historical Romance/Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Paranormal, Romance, Science Fiction, Speculative, Steampunk, Suspense, Thriller, Western Romance, Young-Adult and New Adult
If you are interested in scheduling a tour please CLICK HERE to learn more, check out our tour packages, prices and more. CLICK HERE to sign up for a book tour.
Are you interested in hosting authors, book and more on your site/blog? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today.
- 2017 (1)
- 2013 (105)
- Scheduling a tour for Detecting Magic with Dick Hu...
- Scheduling a tour for Infinite Sacrifice by L.E. W...
- Scheduling a tour for Ancient Canada by Clinton Fe...
- Tour Schedule: Witches by Kathryn Meyer Griffith
- Tour Schedule: The Bird With The Broken Wing by D ...
- Tour Schedule: The Last Vampire by Kathryn Meyer G...
- Tour Schedule: Halo of the Damned by Dina Rae
- Tour Schedule: Incognito by Miho Li
- Tour Schedule: By the Sword by Sara Flower
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, April 20, 2012
Promo Post at each stop!
- Luna's Lair
- Simply Infatuated
- Nilsa's Book Blog
- Froggarita's Bookcase
- Unputdownable Books
- Full Moon Bites
- Erotic Romance With a Bite...Leigh Savage
Title: The Bird With The Broken Wing
Author: D L Richardson
Genre: Paranormal, Young-adult
Publisher: Etopia Press
"When mortals make mistakes they’re forgiven.
When angels make mistakes they’re forsaken.
Angels may not reveal themselves to mortals.
But when the mortal Rachael’s watching over is hurting, how can she stay hidden in the shadows?
Guardian angel Rachael becomes trapped with the mortal she’s been assigned to watch over. Unable to watch him suffer, she decides the only way to free him of his inner demons is to break the rules about becoming involved, revealing her true identity, and applying divine intervention. But what choice does she have? Without her help, his soul will be trapped forever. Then a stranger appears, giving Rachael reason to wonder if his is the only soul in need of saving...”